martes, 11 de octubre de 2016

My autobiography

Hi! I'm going to talk you about me and some things of my life so you can know me better. 

Well, my name is Valentina Aravena Valdebenito. I'm 19 years old, but my birthday is on November 26th, so I'm going to turn 20 soon. At the moment I'm in second year of Journalism at Universidad de Chile and I like it very much. I was born in Providencia, but right now I live in Maipú with my mother, Alejandra, my little sister, Martina and my dog, Luna. I use to go out a lot, so I barely see them. But when I'm at home, we watch some movies or series at Netflix (we love it, it's the truth), cook something delicious or talk about us and our things. 

About my relationship with my father, Alex, I have to say it has been improving with in the years. Today I can say I love him and I like to spend time with him and my half-brother, Xabi. Also, in my free time, I usually go to my boyfriend's house, José, or we just go to a park, drink some icecream and watch the people with their puppies. He studies at the same university than me, so we see each other a lot. That's in the day, but in the night we often by tickets to see musical bands playing their songs in different clubs in Santiago.


That's all for today, I hope to know something about you soon. XOXO

valentina. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Also I live in Maipu. I hate dogs, but there is one in particular that I love. Akira, my friend’s dog, but your dog Luna is very beautiful, is an amazing dog that looks like a lamb.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Also I live in Maipu. I hate dogs, but there is one in particular that I love. Akira, my friend’s dog, but your dog Luna is very beautiful, is an amazing dog that looks like a lamb.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cute! is adorable know you have a good relationship with your boyfriend. I wish you the best :) bye bye

    ResponderEliminar