martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

My favourite piece of techonology

Hi! Today I'm going to talk to you about my favourite piece of technology. When I was a little girl I never had consolas or games for my computer. My parents didn't like that kind of entertainment. Instead, I used to read books of magic, play with my dog or make small figures of plaster in my yard. But when I grew up, I received my firt cellphone. In that moment I was really excited about that, even if it was ugly and old. But, at the age of 17, my father gave me a new cellphone and right now I can tell you it is my favourite piece of technology and my best friend. I'm really thankfull about this gift because in that moment I didn't have anything to comunicate with my friends or my family and I needed it for my school works or my studies. Also, I use my cellphone to see my photos on Instagram, write about things on my Facebook or juts listen to music. In these cases, I  use it a lot in the day, I can't even count them. I'm always with it in my backpack or my pocket. I like it because it is comfortable, it has a good screen with brilliant colours and a really good camera, so I can take beautiful photos. Now, if you ask me how my life would be like without it, I have to answer it would be very boring at first but I can get used to it.



That's all, I hope to know about you soon. See you, bye bye. XOXO

valentina. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario