martes, 27 de septiembre de 2016

WELCOME


Hi, my name is Valentina Aravena. I'm studyng Journalism at University of Chile and I have to learn English because I need it for my career. I don't really like it too much because I think there are languages that are more difficult and beautiful, for example, Italian, French or Spanish. But I'm trying hard to learn it quickly in my free time. When I'm in my home I usually listen to music in English and when I have to see a movie I put it in English, sometimes without subtitles in Spanish, so I have to guess the dialogue between the actors. I think this is so easy because you only have to heard or read the words, but when you have to create a text or speak in English I'm always get confused, specially when I have to create questions or sentences in different tenses. I believe I can only solve this problem by talking to people, so I can practice my level of the language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario